Entry Level Technician/Help Desk Support
RBS Managed IT Services is looking to expand its workforce with a support technician adept in providing technical support and efficient customer service. Good communication skills and a comprehensive knowledge of computer systems, software, and servers is important as a support technician. Therefore, the ideal candidate will be one with the ability to be organized, exercise patience, and problem solve through analytical thinking.
- Assist in software and hardware setup
- Identify, assess, document, and resolve network software and hardware issues
- Monitor support ticket system and respond to service tickets in a timely manner
- Windows/Office troubleshooting by means of diagnostic techniques and precise questions
- Comprehensive knowledge of computer systems
- Familiar with Internet applications and relevant electronic equipment
- Strong communication skills
- Capable of balancing excellent customer service with efficient work ethic
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Displays a high level of professionalism
- Understanding of Batch and Powershell scripting
- Class 5 Driver’s License
- High school or equivalent
- Industry Certification (i.e. MCSE, A+) preferred but not required
- Experience preferred but not required
Job Type: Full-time
- 37.5 hrs./wk.
- Benefits: medical/dental
All successful candidates or contractors will be required to provide a Criminal Record Check and Drivers Abstract upon acceptance.